Sunday 16 January 2011

Update

This week was the first week back from holidays. It was a bit of a shock as I didn't realise just how close the deadline was. However in 3DS Max I have set up and animated my animation of a robot arm building a robot which then walks off the assembly line. I will tweak it before totally finishing it. In maya I have created my character but just need to add a few features and clothing to it before rigging it for the animation.

Today I got given a challenge from a 3D company where I need to make something in order to see if I am the one they want to employ for a part time job while at college and a full time job after finishing college. However even if I don't get the job I will probably get some freelancing work which would also be great so it's sort of a win win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment