Wednesday 23 November 2011

Dynamic Communications

Hi, I've not really posted much about my dynamic communications, even though I thought I had, so there is a small amount of catching up. Firstly I have decided upon a direction I want to go in for my ident, down the boxing side as I've been doing it for around 8 years and it is a big part of my life. I came up with some ideas for how I would like it laid out. I wanted a boxers silhouette in between my first and last name and here is what I came up with.

With this I was experimenting with different text and layout of the boxer with the text. The one I liked most was probably the third or sixth design.

After this I thought up another logo idea, which incorporates the two boxers, but in a more professional style.

With these designs I experimented with different colours, red and blue and a gold colour. The red and blue are fitting with the corners in boxing but I find the gold just looks that bit more professional. I was also thinking that with my ident I want to have the silhouettes boxing each other and freeze when one hits the other (like in the above image) so I thought I could have the boxers fighting and when it freezes, have them fade into this style and then the camera zooms out and shows my name with these guys in the middle, or something like that. I am still not 100% sure what I want to do exactly yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment